Linnea's 2010 in Numbers

>> Saturday, January 01, 2011

One: Number of wedding rehearsals Linnea did with her zipper open.
Two: How many times I fell in love this year (Yes, Artur knows)
Three: Movies viewed in the theatre (Eclipse, Toy Story 3, Hubble 3D IMAX)
Five: The number of 14 lb bowling balls I have lost in weight.
Four: Months it took to listen to the War and Peace audio book (60 hours and 38 mins)
Fifteen: Number of time I decided NOT to kick my mother in law out of the house
2221.65 Miles Biked
109,835 Calories Burned Biking

1 comments:

Garbett Family 5:53 PM  

I am SO impressed!!!! You are seriously amazing. I want to be like you when I grow up. :) I love how you decide to do something and actually do it. Can't wait to see what you do in 2012!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP