Tim's Version of my "heroics"

>> Thursday, June 19, 2008

One of the guys I work with, wrote this version of my bravery.....

"ok.. so picture this...

2nd game of the day....

The paint was flying fast and heavy..Paint shells exploding in the tree branches, whiting out the tree trunks..The staccato pulse of the enemy's weapons a constant reminder of the danger we were in...
Many was the man who fell to the ground screaming "Medic!!!", "I'm Hit" or "Mother, Help Me!"
So many of our brave boys were laying in paint splattered death at the front lines... Never to reach their objective...

As I walked back to the medic to treat my arm wound, through the din of battle i heard a quiet sobbing coming from a bombed out bunker...

Inside was Linnea, her sneakers covered by a blob of white paint..

She shot herself in the foot so she wouldn't get sent to the front...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

2 comments:

Ni Hao Ma 10:23 PM  

i like his version so well i don't think i want to hear yours

Sally 9:13 PM  

Very cute! You are brave to paintball!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP