My Weird Father In Law

>> Friday, November 14, 2008

A while ago I posted about my weird mother in law. This post will be dedicated to my weird father in law and the weirdness of his food choices.

For instance he loves:


Smoked Minnows

Chicken Livers

Pig's Feet


Grits


And Banquet Sweet and Sour Chicken

And HATES:



Bow Tie Pasta because he says he feels like he is eating real butterflies.








Now, I am not saying that the things he loves may not have their place and that I think they are gross, I am just saying that it is weird of him to like them, but not the lower list. Hmmm....

3 comments:

Emilia 7:06 PM  

I told my book group about how he changed the channel. They are now big fans of stories of your father-in-law. ;)

Bringhurst Family 7:15 PM  

Hmm interested in the channel changing story. And Grits rock!

D.Wing 11:08 PM  

it's funny about real butterflies.:) I join him with fish choice:)

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP