Ode to My Swedish Goggles

>> Tuesday, June 23, 2009



I am doing that triathlon…in just over two weeks. I am going to DIE! However, I must pause for a moment and share the bright spot of my training…my goggles (my pair pictured above). I LOVE THEM! I have used many many many different pairs over my lifetime as a competitive swimmer and nothing comes even close to these fabulous gems! The best part is that they are only $4-6 a pair and they work perfectly. They never leak. They never come off, even when doing racing starts. They don’t fog. They come in every color imaginable. I love them. They do take a bit of getting used to (like one to two days) since they don’t have any eye padding, but that is what makes them so spectacular. Also, you have to assemble them yourself, but that is easy and fun. Anyhow, they are the Swedish kind and you get them at any swim store, or even online. If you are taking up swimming in any way, shape, or form…you must get these. If only the rest of this triathlon stuff were so easy.

3 comments:

D.Wing 12:40 PM  

I love your blog, especially all of the stories about your mother in law:),I'm sure everybody does too. My question is-when are you coming to visit me?

Sally 1:00 PM  

You are SO brave. I can't imagine doing a triathlon! you go!

Borland family 1:44 PM  

Good Luck! I can't wait to hear about it!!!!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP