THE 15 Things I am going to do between June 21, 2010 and September 22, 2010

>> Tuesday, June 15, 2010

1. Spend a day reading in the Brazilian Hammock (prereq…put hammock up)
2. Bonfire
3. Have a water fight
4. Attend a movie in the park
5. Attend a “Film on the Rocks at Red Rocks
6. Camp for two nights
7. Swim the whole length and back of the gravel pond at Chatfield Reservoir (more than once)
8. Fly my kite
9. Make homemade ice cream
10. Work up to do one pull up (is this even possible in 3 months?)
11. Go out for breakfast at Toast
12. Sleep under the stars
13. Enjoy a meteor shower (if there is one to be enjoyed)
14. Learn to hula-hoop
15. Visit Wash DC

Anyone have any of these things that I can crash?  Better yet, anyone want to join me for any of them?

2 comments:

Garbett Family 7:30 PM  

I'll make homemade ice cream long distance with you. Does that count?

Ni Hao Ma 9:43 PM  

hey...go with me to dc. there is fun to be had. yay for dc!!!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP