5k

>> Saturday, February 23, 2008

So....a few weeks ago I agreed to register to run a 5k. I hate running, I am scared of running, and I am bored by running. Thus...this whole thing kinda sucks...at least the training part. I want to be able to say that I did it. I was thinking the other day about Jr High and High School. I was voted Most Athletic Female in my Jr High school (which had 4 times as many students as my High Schools). I think that there is NO ONE that I now know that would even suspect that I am/ever was athletic. I guess that is cuz I have too many floppy parts now. How Sad. I am an extremely competitive person. I play to win. If I don't expect to win, I don't play. I am not a sore loser though. I guess it has been too hard to find competitive motivation. Let's see what this 5k can do for me.

I found a fabulous website that helped me find out how far I was running. http://www.mapmyrun.com/ If you run, walk, or bike...this site is for you!

Advice.....I need some good running pace fun songs to put on my "5k Training" Playlist on my ipod. Suggestions?

1 comments:

Bringhurst Family 6:58 PM  

As for sports I can see you as a wrestler!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP