Lime Green

>> Saturday, February 23, 2008

A month or so ago I read a post by my pal Emilia. She spent who knows how long listing the things she found on top of her bureau. It amused me to no end and the list was ENORMOUS. It made me start wanting to list random things in my life. HOWEVER, I am apparently void of amusing things to list, at least since I got married. In High School I could have spend DAYS listing things on the floor of my bedroom. Anyhow... the only thing that amused me at all is the amount of lime green/neon green clothing I have. I have an extremely disproportionate collection of wearable lime greeness...These are all the lime-green items in my wardrobe....

1. One Polo Ralph Lauren Zip up Fleece
2. One button up Blouse with matching tank top
3. One pair of track pants
4. One pair underwear for running
5. One sports bra
6. Three work appropriate shirts (though the color may disqualify them from being "work appropriate".
7. One Sundress (I look like a Sprite commercial in it)
8. Three pairs of argyle dress socks
9. One pair "Chuck Taylor's" or just plain old converse if you prefer.
10. One Adidas zip up hoodie.
11. One belt
12. One overly tropical skirt (this skirt accidentally fell off me in the stairwell at work once) :-)
13. One turtleneck
14. One bathing suit top (the bottom is Navy)
15. One denim shirt (yup it is lime green)
16. One other tank top


Now...I also tried to find reasons this collection exists. It can only be one of three things:
1. I am paying homage to the high school I graduated from.
2. Lime green is my favorite color.
3. These are the only color items I am drawn to on the clearance racks. I believe there is a reason they made it to the clearance rack to begin with.

It isn't #1 or #2.

PS/FYI....our bedspread and pillow shams are also completely LIME GREEN (thanks to IKEA)!

AAAAKKK!

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP