One Milestone and One Supid Realization

>> Sunday, February 03, 2008

First the milestone...

Last weekend we went up to Breckenridge for the Snow Sculpture contest. It was about and hour's drive. Anyhow....that is only important because I did something I have never done before that day...I swore.....quite a bit. I have never swore in my life. My fabulous husband says that Jordan is a bad influence on me, maybe he is right? :-)

One Stupid Realization:

My journal is BORING! I don't know why, but I just can't seem to write anything funny, witty, inteligent, or even interesting in them. Maybe it is because I don't think I am writing to an audience of any kind. BUT STILL....Maybe I should pretend I am blogging. Wait...that would mean that I have to be funny, witty, intelligent, and intersting here too. I think I should give up while I am ahead.

0 comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP