Stupid Suit

>> Sunday, April 13, 2008

Yesterday I spent the day with my brother and our pal Jordan. We went suit shopping for him. I told him I would get him a suit for his college graduation gift. He called me a few weeks ago and told me he needs it a year early. SO....Jordan and I spent 4 HOURS with the boy between 5 stores. It turns out that having three sisters made the boy the MOST IMPOSSIBLE, PICKY, RIDICULOUS shopper ever. He didn't find a thing. The three of us are not even close to that ridiculous when it comes to shopping. The most ridiculous part was that he wanted me to send my credit card with him to Ft Collins so he could buy the one he wants up there. Silly boy, but a great brother.

1 comments:

Bringhurst Family 10:01 AM  

Yeah I'm not a shopper. I run out of "shopping juice" after about an hour. Bless your heart.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP