Work Inbox Poetry

>> Thursday, April 17, 2008

I had so much fun with that one, that I created one from my work inbox as well. This one wasn't as straight forward, as there were many things I couldn't use - for reasons that will not be explained. But I used all the ones I could. :-) It isn't as good I don't think...but hey...it is what I had to work with.

WORK INBOX

RE: ?
Here it is. Let me know.
RE: HT # - Please review
I’m Lost
FYI Printer order for the C…
RE: Maybe you want in on this
Maybe you want in on this
Debt Manager
Paper Free Friday
RE: Remote use of Bloomberg
Change managemetn Meeting (sic)
Bloomberg
Delivery status Notification (Delay)
Ticket #........
Bill’s IDEA Information
RE: Print Server Backups
TS Greenprint Meeting
?
One More…
RE: Killing Me

1 comments:

Emilia 5:55 PM  

I love love love your inbox poems!!! Too bad I already posted one for today. Maybe tomorrow...

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP