Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc.

>> Saturday, September 20, 2008

For the first time in a LONG time I read the first blog I enjoyed. It is the TVGal Blog at zap2it. She had a post about the TV characters she would love to be. So, I started thinking...in my life, which TV characters have I wanted to be. Here is my list.
The first years... (I spent my TV time with Nickelodeon)
  • Mary Stone -- "The Donna Reed Show"
  • Patty OR Cathy Lane -- "The Patty Duke Show"
  • 1989-1992 D.J. Tanner -- "Full House"
  • 1992-1993 Blossom -- "Blossom" (only because I was jealous of her hat collection)
  • 1993-1996 Lois Lane -- but ONLY from "Lois & Clark"
Hmmm...no TV during college... so .... Post-college
  • C.J. Cregg -- "The West Wing"
  • Kaylee Frye --"Firefly"
What TV character did you want to be (or grow up to be)?

3 comments:

Pancake 10:33 PM  

Jan Brady.... I dont know why!

Bringhurst Family 7:09 AM  

I wanted to be Punky Brewster.

Scoresbys 1:28 PM  

I didn't care which character I was, I just desperately wanted to be in the Huxtable family. I was convinced Bill Cosby should have been my father.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP