The Top 10 Things That Have Changed About Me in My Old Age

>> Saturday, July 26, 2008

  1. I no longer kill spiders, unless they are in my bed.
  2. I have no untamable itch to travel
  3. I finally appreciate the art of being “domestic”. (I still can’t do most of it though)
  4. Most of the pictures on my wall are hung in frames and with nails, not sticky tack, tape, and lamination
  5. I enjoy practicing the piano.
  6. I LOVE genealogy (someday I will have to post the amazing story behind this.)
  7. The jewelry I wear isn’t ALL made of leather, rocks, Tabasco sauce bottles, boot laces, and weird metal shapes.
  8. I actually use my crock pot for crock pot cooking.
  9. I pretty much only watch movies that evoke emotions other than fear.
  10. When I have kids, I have no desire to name them weird names.

1 comments:

Pancake 6:54 AM  

What a great post, you made me laugh out loud on a couple of those!!!! I hope you post the genelogy story!

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP